*South Beach Diet
  *Fat Flush Plan

Other

Other Info

*Calculators
*Low Carb Faq''s
*Site Info

The Low Carb Cafe: Forums

The Low Carb Cafe :: View topic - Sally Story ... release .. :)
The Low Carb Cafe Forum Index  
Forum FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
Profile Log in to check your private messages
Register Log in
Sally Story ... release .. :)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrincessPP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Sally Story ... release .. :) Reply with quote

Good morning to my LCC friends ..

Wow -- it looks like ol' home week here .. Irish (Pat) appears to be back, I've been visiting, Gigi stopped in .. Smile

Puppy club was a wonderful stress reducer this past Monday .. I was honestly very nervous, being week one and a full moon .. NOT a good combination .. Smile but was very happy with the onset .. Smile However ... In all my years of dogs .. I have NEVER seen a dog like Tugo ..

Tugo (toogo) walked in the door, and both Betsy and I dropped our jaws, and could not believe what we were seeing... Tugo is a 13 month old St Bernard .. and while we have had St Bernards and they have been big .. He was the size of the proverbial HORSE !!! His back stood as tall as my waist, and when we asked the owners .. at 13 months he was currently (last weigh in at the Vet's) was 250 pounds !!! Surprised and he still had 15-20 pounds more to put on .. Surprised EEK again !!! This was solid muscle of puppy .. Confused Thank goodness the ONE good side of this was the couple were experienced St Bernard Owners .. and I was very impressed with how ell they handled him ...

The stress has hit me regarding the new computer system .. I have the bank dragging their heels (thank goodness it isn't one of the EXPENSIVE server software's) and the computer people chomping at the bits .. as well as ME wanting to get this thing started only to find out late yesterday afternoon that ALL 3 owners wil be gone until the 18th at LEAST .. therefore no owners to sign the bank loan .. ?? So none the less .. I was ticked yesterday afternoon ...

Other than that --- that's whats going on in my world .. I'm falling off of it tomorrow thru Sunday .. unable to be contacted by anyone (from the office .. Laughing )

Wish everyone a wonderful LC day and success in everything you do .. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! That is a big St. Bernard. I wonder how much it costs to feed him?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PrairieGal wrote:
I wonder how much it costs to feed him?

Betsy and I were kinda thinking the other direction .. Talk about MUCKING a yard ..Laughing rofl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sally, when are you NOT busy as a beaver? My daughter has a Great Dane and a Boxer. Good thing they live on a huge property. Along with the dogs they graze Longhorn cattle. The St. Bernard must require lots of grooming and care. Looks as though the folks who raise them have it down flat.
Don't get too stressed Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see you back Sally !!!! Don't let that job get you down, as I told my sister when she retired and could help at the campground snackbar and we'd get really busy she'd stress. I kept telling her "they can't eat it till we cook it". Just keep being your organized self and it will work out.

DON'T LOOK BACK, YOU'RE NOT GOING THAT WAY!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Low Carb Cafe Forum Index Main Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: