*South Beach Diet
  *Fat Flush Plan

Other

Other Info

*Calculators
*Low Carb Faq''s
*Site Info

The Low Carb Cafe: Forums

The Low Carb Cafe :: View topic - Back home and getting ready...
The Low Carb Cafe Forum Index  
Forum FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
Profile Log in to check your private messages
Register Log in
Back home and getting ready...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gigi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Back home and getting ready... Reply with quote

Good morning friends,
We are back from Palm Springs, got home Saturday morning. Our bathrooms have new tile floors, done in our absence by our contractor. They look so nice, but there is dust everywhere. We had everything from our BR closet in boxes and clothes piled on the bed as well. We now have it all back in the closet, on rods and in the shelves. Boy it looks good! We purged a lot of stuff out. I already had clothing wise, but Jim too got rid of about 1/3 of his stuff. I am glad. In our family he is the clothes hound, at least used to be, had kept things for years. He must have had 200 ties, now he's down to about 40 I would guess. When he worked in San Francisco he always wore suits. Now life is casual, even after cleaning out a lot, he still has a lot left. LOL. Today I will clean more. Jim is a huge help, am so grateful for that.
Friday I have my surgery, glad when that is all behind me (middle of next year), then the other knee. I have total peace about it all. God has been with me through all of it and still is.
Blessings to all of you,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you are back home safely. Getting rid of things we don't use is an ongoing problem isn't it. You keep thinking you'll wear it someday but someday never comes. I bought a lovely blouse, that goes with nothing I own, because it was such a beautiful color. I should probably gift it to someone else who would wear it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, Gigi! By now, you've had your surgery, so I hope all has gone well. Two hundred ties! If I had that many of anything, I'd never get to work. I would stand there all day trying to make a decision. Laughing
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: