*South Beach Diet
  *Fat Flush Plan

Other

Other Info

*Calculators
*Low Carb Faq''s
*Site Info

The Low Carb Cafe: Forums

The Low Carb Cafe :: View topic - Good morning. It's Saturday.
The Low Carb Cafe Forum Index  
Forum FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
Profile Log in to check your private messages
Register Log in
Good morning. It's Saturday.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curlylocks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Good morning. It's Saturday. Reply with quote

It's a very pretty morning, but definitely fall -- about 50 degrees. I'll be getting company at the end of the coming week, so it's onward I go trying to get some order to this house. I've already decided to just declare my upstairs office a disaster area and work on other things. Rolling Eyes Razz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning. Going to be another beautiful day here too. Getting nippy at night but I love it. I have a load of laundry in the wash and am going to try and get my hair cut today. Tonight is our first night of bowling together. Thankfully this league is for fun rather than scores because I can't bowl worth a darn.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine layer still covers the sun and here it's cool too. That's pretty much normal for us though.
We have a fellow from church come today and paint all the trim again on the house. Trying to give those kind of jobs to people from our fellowship who need the work.

Marylin, your office sounds a little like Jim's lol. I won't go in there and clean, don't know where to start. Papers, papers, papers everywhere, on the desk, the chair, the ottoman etc. He cleans it himself now. Very Happy

Sandy, enjoy bowling with your hubby tonight Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gigi, my office is a double disaster because I hauled many boxes from the attic and sorted them in my office. Many huge boxes and bags of stuff went out, but there's still the leftovers. I put part of what was on my desk into a couple of utter-chaos boxes (which the people who write books on organization tell you never to do), so I could get to my computer yesterday. Sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marylin, you sure have your work cut out for you Smile

Wanted to mention the Paleo bread. I toasted it and made a sandwhich with a fried egg, American cheese and Smart Balance spread. The whole thing was low in calories and carbs and not bad. It wasn't an egg Mc Muffin, that's for sure, but not bad at all.

Net Carbs 2.38 TotL Calories 284

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my hair colored last night and I LOVE the color. Gotta remember what it was that I used so I can buy it again. Went to the big yard sale in the neighborhood and didn't get a thing but got down to get our hair cut and it feels so much better. If I can't bowl good, then I am, at least, going to look good. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much for the good haircut. She cut the one side so short I can't even get it around a curling iron. Ok, that was her last chance. Next time, I'm trying a new place and a new girl. Sad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry Sandy, seems that when hairdressers become familiar with you, they don't apply as much care as they do in the beginning. I have found that to be true with all of them except the one I go to now. I always remind her though how we cut it, just in case. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy, was your hairdresser busy talking?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marylin I think you hit the nail on the head Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was. I will give her one more try and tell her what she did wrong this time but that will be her last chance. Dan has a niece that does hair but I can't afford her.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: