*South Beach Diet
  *Fat Flush Plan

Other

Other Info

*Calculators
*Low Carb Faq''s
*Site Info

The Low Carb Cafe: Forums

The Low Carb Cafe :: View topic - Good morning! Monday.
The Low Carb Cafe Forum Index  
Forum FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
Profile Log in to check your private messages
Register Log in
Good morning! Monday.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curlylocks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Good morning! Monday. Reply with quote

It's a pretty day out -- about 72 and calm. The little bit of rain we had the other day made a wee bit of difference, but the lawn still looks dry. My project continues. I've packed up a couple of bushels of blankets for whatever organization needs them, and the Goodwill bin is filling up. But honest to Pete! One would think with the dozens of bags of trash my poor husband has hauled to the roadside, things would start to look less cluttered around here. . . . .??? Razz Rolling Eyes Razz Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning, it is 80 on its way to 100 with high humidity. Another heat warning day. I am feeling good again this morning. I am on my way to water aerobics. This afternoon I am going to the Como Conservatory with a friend. I am going to try to get my Paris pictures started today. Love being there but I am loving being home.

I think I might have to get me some little dogs sooner then I thought. I just love having Karen's Poodle around. Pierre seems to love having 2 people. I get up early and take him for a walk. Karen stays up late with him. He's has got almost round the clock people. Such a fun little guy. I hope you all have a great day.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning! It's nice and cool and we're only heading to 88 so it will be a perfect day here.
Georgie, dogs are wonderful until you want to take a trip then they can be a pain unless you take them with. All in all I wouldn't be without one.
Marilyn, I wish I could get my sister in your mode, we need to get stuff out of the garage but she can't get into that idea just yet.
Nothing much going on here today, just some round-to-it jobs.
Stay cool and have a fun day!

DON'T LOOK BACK, YOU'RE NOT GOING THAT WAY!!!!
PrairieGal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon. I had meetings all morning and through lunch. It is very hot and humid here so I love being in airconditioning. The grass is brown and the flowers look thirsty no matter how much we water.

Have a great day!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul, I didn't get into this mode until I turned 70 last year. I decided I was going to be "simply seventy."

But nothing happened until a few weeks ago, when I realized I'm almost 71 and things still aren't very simple around here. Rolling Eyes

It has also hit home with me that there really ISN'T a lot of "later" left any more for all that stuff one saves for "later." Maybe your sister is too young yet. Razz
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: