The Low Carb Cafe Forum Index  
Forum FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
Profile Log in to check your private messages
Register Log in
Zoe and Paul
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gigi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Zoe and Paul Reply with quote

You mentioned about going back on induction. How are you doing so far? Hope you are doing really well. The water seems to be the hardest to get in, for me that is.

If you need an easy way to keep track of your food intake go to www.fatsecret.com. You can track net carbs, calories, cholesterol, protein etc., track your weight, journal and get help from others. It's free, and without it I could not have lost 30 pounds. Rogue uses it too. He is Shyguy, I am Gigi39.

It's a wonderful addition to the support here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gigi,

I seem to be doing ok on induction. I lost 11-13 pounds initially, but now, I am stalling.

I am not worrying becasue my clothes feel so much better!!! Smile. I did not want to go up a size.

I think I am letting my job get to me, but I am trying to give more responsibility to the Assistants, but if they mess up its my cute, soon to be smaller booty on the line.

I need to really really start drinking my water again. Thanks for the infomation Gigi. I think I already signed up with fat secret but have not really followed through. Will do when I have some free time Smile

Zoe
Gigi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope things will become less stressful for you. Congratulations on the weight loss. That is terrific. Once things slow down for you, check it out some more. You will like it.
BTW Have you seen the movie "For the Glory?" http://forgreaterglory.com/
You will love it, especially since it's about Mexico's history, the persecution of the church. The people stood up against that evil regime and many gave their lives standing for Christ. It's a powerful movie, you will cry, but it's so worthwhile seeing. It does not play in every theater, but you have lots where you live, so finding one that's playing it should not be difficult.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing good so far. It's been two weeks and I've lost 9 lbs last time I got on the scale. I'm not doing strict induction, I can't leave the fruit alone but hey it's better than a Snickers Bar right?
Zoe, don't let any job get you down, it's not worth it.
Gigi, thanks for asking.

DON'T LOOK BACK, YOU'RE NOT GOING THAT WAY!!!!
Gigi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul, you are doing great. I love fruit too and eat a lot of strawberries. They are so good this year.
Keep up your good lifestyle. Very Happy California becomes you Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks paul, I will try not to let job get to me, but it seems they are cleaning house at MLB.

My boss' boss was "dismissed" last Monday and we dont know what that is going to mean for us.

Sorry, there are certain things I can't write about, but it seems or should I say that I have had to document my doings and "incidents" since I mentioned some issues I was having at work.

It seems to me that someone wants me to leave so that they can give my position to another individual.

But, whatever the future holds, I continue to do my job and try to ignore the "issues" around me. If you get involved with crappy situations, you're bound to step in it, lol.

I have always been blessed with good positions. LOL. those who know me have been with me through like 3 jobs, lol.

Zoe
PaulO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If somebody wants to stab you in the back DUCK!!! Then swing around and stab "him" in the belly !!!!

DON'T LOOK BACK, YOU'RE NOT GOING THAT WAY!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Low Carb Cafe Forum Index Main Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: