This comes from The Low Carb Cafe
|Serves/Yields||around 50 pieces|
|once you try these, you'll understand the name, they're utterly, totally
addictive! these are a bit messy and time-consuming to make, but they're
worth every minute. they'll impress the heck out of your friends, too, and
you,ll wish you'd made more of them. they also taste great the next day.
|4 lbs. chicken wings
1 c. grated parmesan cheese
2 tbs. dried parsley
1 tbs. dried oregano
2 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 c. butter
|Step: 1||1. preheat oven to 350.
2. cut wings into drumsticks
3. combine the parmesan cheese and the parsley, oregeno, paprika,salt,
and pepper in a bowl.
4. line a shallow baking pan in foil
5. melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
6. dip each drumstick in butter, roll in the cheese and seasoning mix-
ure, and arrange in the foil-lined pan.
7. bake 1 hr. and then kick yourself for not having made a double
|each with only a trace of carbs.|
Time submitted: Wednesday, November 08. 2006 at 16:56:01
Contributed By: luv2eat
The URL for it is: http://www.lowcarbcafe.com/modules.php?name=Dynamic&op=viewdyn&dyn_id=1260